All classes are available at my home studio in Glenreagh NSW and other venues in the Coffs Harbour district. If you are interested in enrolling in any of these classes or for further information please contact me by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0432 062 164
Below you will see an outline of my classes. More details regarding times, dates and venues will be posted soon.
Zentangle for Beginners
This is a 2 1/2 hour class where students will be introduced to the Zentangle Method of drawing.
- No experience necessary!
- If you think that you can’t draw yet would love to be more creative, this class is for you!
- Even if you are an experienced artist you will enjoy this relaxing way to create beautiful art.
- Would you like to incorporate mindfulness into your life? The Zentangle method allows us to be fully present. The benefits of mindfulness can bring us decreased stress and sadness and increased levels of happiness and focus.
What you will learn – The 8 basic steps of Zentangle, characteristics of the Zentangle method and a few basic patterns to create two finished pieces of art.
This class includes a starter kit which includes original Zentangle materials.
Beyond the Basics
These are a series of classes that you can take individually or keep coming back to learn new techniques.
- Pre-requisite – Zentangle® for Beginners
- Build on your tangling skills by being introduced to new tangles, techniques and fun projects.
Price: starts at $40 plus any additional materials required